MNN content is divided among 8 different channels—each offering in-depth news and information updated throughout the day: Earth Matters, Lifestyle, Green Tech, Eco-Biz, Health, Your Home, Food, and Family.
Special features include:
- FEATURED BLOGGERS: Get inspired by thoughtful approaches to fresh food, a healthier lifestyle, creative design solutions, sustainable living, managing your finances, and much more by following some of the most respected personalities in their field.
- ASK MOTHER NATURE: Get guidance and tips from our advice team on everything from safe cookware to caring for a green pet.
- ECO-GLOSSARY: Definitions for hundreds of terms—from the simple to the most complex.
- TRANSLATING UNCLE SAM: Information on government sites can be confusing to say the least. This feature translates that information into much simpler language—using interactives and engaging graphics.
- STATE REPORTS: State-by-state news and information. Find out what’s happening in your own backyard.
- NEWSLETTERS: Get daily tips and solutions sent straight to your in-box with free newsletters that offer coverage on green innovation, seasonal recipes, clean air, and the best ways to lead a sustainable lifestyle.
- Join our communities at Facebook and Twitter and follow our environmental headlines and breaking news.
- Join the MNN community and connect with other people who share your interests and passions.
Every day offers opportunities to improve your world and, every day, MNN is here to help. Thanks for visiting.
LEARN MORE ABOUT MOTHER NATURE NETWORK:
Mother Nature Network is the world's most visited environmental and social responsibility online network. It’s sites — which include mnn.com and treehugger.com—generate more than seven million visits a month. Engaging, non-political, and easy-to-understand, MNN is designed for a mainstream audience. MNN content goes well beyond traditional "green" issues - encompassing a broad range of news and sustainable living topics - including family, health, home, safety, technology, community involvement, and personal finance. Launched in 2009 by Joel Babbit, MNN’s CEO, and Chuck Leavell, keyboardist for The Rolling Stones, equity partners include CNN and Discovery Communications.