It’s that time of year again: back to school. The dog days of summer are drawing to an end as the energy and promise of another school year loom large.
We here at the Mother Nature Network have put together a series of articles to help you get back to school in a green and stylish way. We’ve got tips on how to help ensure a smooth transition back to the school day routine and how to buy clothes for eco-conscious teens without breaking the bank.
Before you know it, summer will be behind us and school will feel normal again. But until then, use the advice and ideas from your friends at the Mother Nature Network to help beat the stress of going back to class.
Got a question or need more advice on going back to school? Send a note to us.
Back to school articles:
- Back to school tips
- Smarter back to school shopping
- 10 places to find back-to-school clothes on the cheap
- Great prices on back to school waste-free lunch containers
- Lice shouldn't keep kids at home
- Back to school fashion for eco-teens
- Back to school shoes for eco-kids
- How do I get kids excited about the clothes they already have for school?
- 5 ways to green your child's classroom
(Photo: Anthony Dahl Wheeler/Flickr)