My web browser is bursting with great stories that are begging to be shared. Here's a bevy of interesting links to help you pass the time and expand your news horizon.
• How can we encourage more young women to bike?
• Bananas are picked green and gassed in facilities like this to turn yellow.
• Marc Ambinder completely rips apart Sarah Palin's Washington Post "Boycott Copenhagen op-ed in the Atlantic.
• China built an empty city to hit a targeted growth in GDP of 8%.
• Wired examines the psychology of climate change denial.
• MNN's own Karl Burkart reports about the drama surrounding day three of the COP15 talks in Copenhagen.
Are you on Twitter? Follow me (@sheagunther) there, I give good tweets.
And if you really like my writing, you can join my Facebook page.
The opinions expressed by MNN Bloggers and those providing comments are theirs alone, and do not reflect the opinions of MNN.com. While we have reviewed their content to make sure it complies with our Terms and Conditions, MNN is not responsible for the accuracy of any of their information.