End o' the week links
• "Clean Coal or Dry Hole"
Clean coal is a mirage, a boondoggle waste of money, time, and effort.
• "Conservation Pays: Selling Credits for Carbon As Profitable As Converting Rain Forests Into Plantations"
Selling carbon credits tied to Indonesian rain forests could be as profitable as turning the land into palm oil plantations.
• "The new Detroit isn't Detroit"
Local isn't a concept usually applied to the automotive industry. Local Motors is looking to change that.
• "Inhofe Rips Obama As ‘Un-American,’ Suggests He’s On The Side Of Terrorists "
Climate change creationist and doubt and fear monger Inhofe is on the wrong side of history, again.
• "Beer co's work on their eco-friendliness"
How are beer companies going greener?
• "Why the Smart Grid Won't Have the Innovations of the Internet Any Time Soon"
The smart grid could take a long time to actually come to life. It's complex and expensive.
The opinions expressed by MNN Bloggers and those providing comments are theirs alone, and do not reflect the opinions of MNN.com. While we have reviewed their content to make sure it complies with our Terms and Conditions, MNN is not responsible for the accuracy of any of their information.