Good stuff around MNN
• Biomicry is the new hawtness in renewable energy generation. It makes a lot of sense, nature is a very efficient designer.
• It sounds like a Dr. Seuss book- power your car with watermelons.
• Nuclear fusion is awesome, super green, and getting closer to industrial reality. Karl Burkart writes about a newly inaugurated fusion test facility in California.
• Are you connected to coal from mountaintop removal mining? I am here in Maine, sadly.
• We had the same amount of usable railroads in 1882 as we have today. What was going on in 1881, 128 years ago?
• Shipbreaking is a nasty, dirty process that pollutes the environment and the shipbreaking workers health. There's a treaty on shipbreaking that a lot of environmental activists are upset about because it won't do anything to prevent beaching of ships.
• Glow in the dark green monkeys. It doesn't get cooler than that.
Do you have a few minutes to spare to give your feedback on MNN? We're running a survey and would love to hear what you think about the site and how we're doing. The survey is quick and easy. Thanks.
Have a great weekend, see you back on Monday.
The opinions expressed by MNN Bloggers and those providing comments are theirs alone, and do not reflect the opinions of MNN.com. While we have reviewed their content to make sure it complies with our Terms and Conditions, MNN is not responsible for the accuracy of any of their information.