The world is a busy, crazy place today.
• California is burning and shows no signs of stopping.
• Sigg is in big, big branding trouble after admitting that their steel water bottles DO contain BPA.
• BP found a "giant" new oil field in the Gulf of Mexico. The only problem is- it's deeper than Mount Everest is high and won't be cheap to tap. Peak Oil has not left the building.
• Verizon is sponsoring an astroturf pro- dirty energy, pro-mountaintop removal mining rally staged by Massey Energy, a well known corporate remover of mountains.
• Silicon Valley entrepreneur and all around rich guy Vinod Khosla raised a one billion dollar venture fund to invest in green technology.
Are you on Twitter? Follow me (@sheagunther) there, I give good tweets.
And if you really like my writing, you can join my Facebook page.