The world is a busy, crazy place today.
• California is burning and shows no signs of stopping.
• Sigg is in big, big branding trouble after admitting that their steel water bottles DO contain BPA.
• BP found a "giant" new oil field in the Gulf of Mexico. The only problem is- it's deeper than Mount Everest is high and won't be cheap to tap. Peak Oil has not left the building.
• Verizon is sponsoring an astroturf pro- dirty energy, pro-mountaintop removal mining rally staged by Massey Energy, a well known corporate remover of mountains.
• Silicon Valley entrepreneur and all around rich guy Vinod Khosla raised a one billion dollar venture fund to invest in green technology.
Are you on Twitter? Follow me (@sheagunther) there, I give good tweets.
And if you really like my writing, you can join my Facebook page.
The opinions expressed by MNN Bloggers and those providing comments are theirs alone, and do not reflect the opinions of MNN.com. While we have reviewed their content to make sure it complies with our Terms and Conditions, MNN is not responsible for the accuracy of any of their information.