Another Wednesday finds me with a browser bursting with an overload of great content. Here are some good stories to help you through this fine hump day.
• Sarah Palin would debate Al Gore on climate change, but only if the venue, format, and moderator were totally on her side. Maybe.
• We are in the middle of the Six Extinction and we don't seem to be worried.
• Bored college students + big snowstorm in Madison, Wisconsin = the Great Snowman Wall of Gilman Street.
• Water is the new oil, in some cases, almost literally.
• How much energy does the world use?
• Michael Steele, chairman of the Republican National Committee, is a very confused man and typifies his party's weak grasp on the complexities of global warming nicely.
• Polyface Farm is amazing.
Are you on Twitter? Follow me (@sheagunther) there, I give good tweets.
And if you really like my writing, you can join my Facebook page.
The opinions expressed by MNN Bloggers and those providing comments are theirs alone, and do not reflect the opinions of MNN.com. While we have reviewed their content to make sure it complies with our Terms and Conditions, MNN is not responsible for the accuracy of any of their information.