Another Wednesday finds me with a browser bursting with an overload of great content. Here are some good stories to help you through this fine hump day.
• Sarah Palin would debate Al Gore on climate change, but only if the venue, format, and moderator were totally on her side. Maybe.
• We are in the middle of the Six Extinction and we don't seem to be worried.
• Bored college students + big snowstorm in Madison, Wisconsin = the Great Snowman Wall of Gilman Street.
• Water is the new oil, in some cases, almost literally.
• How much energy does the world use?
• Michael Steele, chairman of the Republican National Committee, is a very confused man and typifies his party's weak grasp on the complexities of global warming nicely.
• Polyface Farm is amazing.
Are you on Twitter? Follow me (@sheagunther) there, I give good tweets.
And if you really like my writing, you can join my Facebook page.