George Bush has pardoned 171 people and commuted eight so far in the traditional end of the term flurry of forgiveness. I looked over the list of those pardoned and found these baddies who were tossed in the clink for doing something nasty to the environment.
• Kenneth Charles Britt - jailed for conspiracy to violate fish and wildlife laws.
• Leslie Owen Collier- tossed in jail for unauthorized use of a pesticide and violating the Bald and Golden Eagle Protection Act.
• Milton Kirk Cordes- put in stir for conspiracy to violate the Lacey Act, prohibiting importation into the country of wildlife taken in violation of conservation laws.
• Kenneth Lynn Norris- thrown in the joint for unlawful disposal of hazardous waste.
• Daniel Figh Pue III- incarcerated or illegal treatment, storage and disposal of a hazardous waste without a permit.
• Jerry Lynn Moldenhauer- penalized for selling migratory bird parts in violation of the Migratory Bird Treaty Act.
• Thomas Donald Moldenhauer- put in the pokey for selling migratory bird parts in violation of the Migratory Bird Treaty Act.
I hope they learned their lesson.
The opinions expressed by MNN Bloggers and those providing comments are theirs alone, and do not reflect the opinions of MNN.com. While we have reviewed their content to make sure it complies with our Terms and Conditions, MNN is not responsible for the accuracy of any of their information.