MNN week in review
This week's best bets from the Mother Nature Network.
Fri, May 29, 2009 at 05:20 PM
Our picks for the week of May 24-30:
• The state of eco-media: Peter Dykstra reflects on the landscape of environmental journalism.
• Ask Vanessa: Our answer guru gives you the buzz on mosquito repellents.
• Adios to a pioneer: Michelle Kaufmann Design, a modern prefab architecture firm, is closing.
• 5 good green ideas: (And they're from the government — really.) View the gallery.
• Environmental justice: Looking at past cases to understand Supreme Court nominee Sonia Sotomayor's environmental stance.
• Souper Jenny! The soup diva dishes on local ingredients.
• Mike Judge's new show: 'The Goode Family' goes green, for all to see.
• Say yes to the (green) dress: MNN's party planner talks to the experts about gorgeous, eco-friendly wedding dresses.