MNN week in review
This week's best bets from the Mother Nature Network.
Thu, Jun 11 2009 at 2:43 PM
Our picks for the week of June 7-13:
• Are think tanks really thinking? Ken Edelstein tackles the David and Goliath story of the climate change bill.
• Green Parenting: Keri Greenwald says it's a parents job to keep a child in touch with nature. Watch the video.
• Meet the author: Lisa Hamilton, author of Deeply Rooted, talks to MNN about big agribusiness and small farmers.
• America's eco-mayors: Meet the country's seven greenest mayors.
• Important garbage: Everything you didn't know about the Great Pacific Garbage Patch.
• 10 organic fast-food restaurants: Who says fast food isn't healthy? View our gallery.
• Blushing bride: Danielle continues her quest for a true green wedding. This week, she's on the hunt for eco-friendly makeup.
• Only green boys, please: That's the rule for Spencer Grammer, daughter of Kelsey and TV actress.
• Clean green: The Lazy Environmentalist gives these products a lazy thumbs-up.
• Test drive! MNN's Jim Motavalli gets behind the wheel of the Chevy Volt, a plug-in with zoom-zoom.
You might also like: