Our picks for the week of June 28-July 4:
- Media Mayhem: As the infamous Obama fly moment proves, PETA's got a knack for PR.
- Meet Dr. Splatt: Here's a teacher who understands the importance of roadkill.
- Toxic bang: Why fireworks are bad for the environment.
- Açai: Miracle berry or an expensive hoax?
- Sleeping Naked is Green: It's a catchy title for a funny new book about a journalist's green year.
- I do? Jonathan Kesselman gets married in Union Square ... to a woman who won't even share her last name. Watch the video.
- Meet Joanne Kelly: Ecollywood catches up the environmentally aware actress who hails from Newfoundland.