Our picks for the week of July 5-11:
- On the Streets video: Questions about hybrids you were too embarrassed to ask.
- Media Mayhem: Why Fox will influence the climate change debate in the Senate.
- The ones to watch: MNN's transportation blogger explains why these eight electric vehicle companies are game changers.
- Brad Pitt's sweet 14: Amazing house designs that will brighten the future of New Orleans, thanks to this actor's efforts.
- Secret sauce: Want to encourage green habits? This will do the trick.
- A bright idea: A globetrotting entrepreneur creates a solar-powered flashlight, changing lives in developing countries.
- Socially responsible fashion: Watch a video about Lawton Ursery of apparel company Indie Peace.
- Ecollywood: MNN checks in with The Bachelorette as she looks for green leanings in her love interests.