Our picks for the week of July 6-Aug. 1:
• Get The Pulse: MNN's local correspondents give their feedback on the eco-documentary Food, Inc.
• Media Mayhem: Panic is a familiar media tactic — and the cap-and-trade issue will be no different.
• Eat green on your big day: Danielle continues her wedding planning series with a visit to Sage General Store. Watch the video.
• Translating Uncle Sam: What is the Gulf of Mexico dead zone? Find out why it matters.
• On the Streets: The irrepressible Jonathan Kesselman gives a pop quiz on green jobs.
• Used is the new green: What item have you kept for years and years? Join the conversation.