MNN week in review
Catch up with our list of best bets.
Fri, Apr 03, 2009 at 04:56 PM
MNN's picks for the week of March 29-April4:
• Neverland's transformation: Mother Nature has made herself at home at Michael Jackson's home, which hasn't been occupied since 2005.
• Efficiency experts: The top 10 most energy efficient cities in America.
• Spring surprise: Peter Dykstra welcomes April ... as a climate change denier.
• Eater's digest: The new book, "Food Matters," explores the concept of the conscious eater.
• Chapter III: Catch the latest segment of Chuck Leavell's interview with Widespread Panic's John Bell.
• Party green, save green: A gathering to celebrate our blogger's new book proves you can do both.
• Life after Newman: The late, great actor's daughter carries on the organic tradition she helped create.
• What would Jesus drive? Christian Evangelicals join the environment movement with gusto.
• Why should you care? Jim Motavalli makes the case for saving GM and Chrysler.
• Video break: Go behind the scenes of Captain Planet and meet the characters.