Our picks for the week of Oct. 18-24:
• 10 flu-fighting foods: See our photo gallery of the best foods you can eat to keep the flu at bay.
• Alexandra Cousteau launches a global clean water campaign and she wants you to participate.
• What happens when the cat gets locked in the freezer? One New Zealand couple finds out. (Don't worry — it's a happy ending.)
• How does groundwater pollution occur? Translating Uncle Sam explains.
• New hybrid van is a game changer for companies with delivery fleets. Our car blogger visits Bright Automotive to learn more.
• Ecollywood takes the pulse on the red carpet of Spike TV's Scream Awards.