MNN week in review
This week's best bets from the Mother Nature Network.
Sat, Dec 05 2009 at 8:42 AM
Our picks for the week of Nov. 29-Dec. 5:
• Climategate: A feisty debate over stolen e-mails has managed to overshadow evidence that climate change is worse than we thought.
• Our business blogger offers some crucial tax breaks for individuals and businesses. Better act fast.
• Clean green alternatives for 9 household products you may think you can't live without.
• The second season of the Lazy Environmentalist's show is almost here. MNN catches up with him on the set.
• It's time to count down to Christmas. Here are 10 Advent calendars with an eco-friendly flair.
• Don't panic: There's still time to win tickets to the Widespread Panic show on Dec. 30 or 31.
• And after the show is done, it's time to think about getting back in shape. We found 10 eco-inspired raises in 2010 that raise funds for green causes.
• Ever wonder about George Clooney's driving habits? We learned this and much more at the premiere of Up in the Air.
PLUS: Take a tour from Beijing to Warsaw with our weekly photo gallery.
You might also like: