MNN's picks for the week of April 19-25:
• Nature according to Disney: Mickey Mouse dips a toe into a new genre with a big-screen debut.
• Food guru: Watch this video of Michael Pollan as he offers his assessment of the state of the local food movement.
• Saving the planet: Younger Cousteaus carry on the family tradition with new TV specials.
• Translating Uncle Sam: Saving water has never been more important — or easier.
• It's about time! Climbers can finally get cell phone reception on Mount Everest.
• Chuck Leavell's playlist: The keyboardist from the Rolling Stones offers his favorite environmental songs.
• Captain Planet continues! The latest episode is called "Tree of Life."
• Green beer 101: Everything you need to know to find a good beer made from organic ingredients.
• 7 green jobs: This photo gallery offers current green jobs that can help you make it through the recession.