MNN week in review
Catch up with our list of the most interesting environmental stories of the week.
Thu, Apr 30 2009 at 9:08 AM
MNN's picks for the week of April 26-May 2:
• What happened to the Florida Everglades? Translating Uncle Sam deciphers the story behind an unlimited resource.
• Living near The Edge: The U2 guitarist wants to build an environmentally risky house, and Malibu residents are uneasy.
• Exclusive video: Bill Clinton offers the Obama administration his climate policy suggestions.
• Captain Planet's balancing act: Go behind the scenes with the executive producer who explains why goofy character traits work with educational messages to appeal to children and adults.
• Pink slips for porcupines: Layoffs at the Bronx Zoo spread to the animal kingdom.
• Environmental heroes: Peter Dykstra lists his nine nominees for America's history changers.
• Book review: Author Edward Humes uncovers the Eco-Barons who are saving our planet.
• Organic tastes, soda-pop income: How to eat sustainably on a food stamp budget.
• Swine flu roundup: The news you need to stay safe and informed.
• Ecollywood with Jon Hamm: The star of Man Men doesn't use air-conditioning and more celebrity tidbits.
You might also like: