MNN week in review: Common myths about electric cars and tax credits for your home
This week's best bets from Mother Nature Network.
Sat, Mar 20, 2010 at 07:28 AM
Our picks for the week of March 14-20:
• Working on your taxes this weekend? Here's a smart to-do list of ways to earn energy tax credits for your home.
• Green weddings: It's easy to say "I do" to the environment. Here's how.
• Our car blogger knocks down five common myths about electric vehicles.
• See our gallery of five natural events that science can't explain. (It will make you wonder.)
• You've got your thinking cap on, so consider these eight key moments that shaped the environmental movement.
• Greenpeace has gone after Facebook over its energy-gobbling data center, but are other offenders being overlooked?
• Here's a helpful explainer about President Obama's push for energy efficiency. Will it really save jobs and the environment too?
• Another former president, Bill Clinton, wants your help, too: He wants you to eat healthier at the movie theater.
PLUS: Get a taste of spring with an image from London's Kew Gardens, part of this week's photo gallery.
You Might Also Like