Our picks for the week of March 14-20:
• Working on your taxes this weekend? Here's a smart to-do list of ways to earn energy tax credits for your home.
• Green weddings: It's easy to say "I do" to the environment. Here's how.
• Our car blogger knocks down five common myths about electric vehicles.
• See our gallery of five natural events that science can't explain. (It will make you wonder.)
• Greenpeace has gone after Facebook over its energy-gobbling data center, but are other offenders being overlooked?
• Another former president, Bill Clinton, wants your help, too: He wants you to eat healthier at the movie theater.