Our picks for the week of June 13-19:
• Did you know that our Milky Way is just one of at least 170 billion galaxies in the observable universe? These images from the Hubble Space Telescope give you a glimpse of 15 of them.
• What would Al Gore do if he were president? That's the question Ken Edelstein ponders this week.
• It's hurricane season and there's still a lot of oil pouring into the Gulf. Will that combination raise gas prices?
• Here's an oil spill angle you haven't heard: Hooters is doing it's part to help in the Gulf.
• Pierce Brosnan and his wife walk the red carpet at the Global Green fundraiser.
• If your favorite high school student moving on to college this fall? Here are some great gift ideas.
PLUS: If you've been keeping up with the 2010 World Cup, you'll be able to name the partially obscured "instrument" in the photo above. Don't remember? Check out the week in photos.