MNN's week in review
Need to catch up? Here's our compilation of the week's best stories.
Fri, Jan 30, 2009 at 01:48 PM
MNN's picks for the week of Jan. 25-31:
• Emission impossible: Peter Dykstra analyzes this week's big emissions news, saying President Obama is taking a play from the Reagan playbook — and hoping for a completely opposite result.
• Rappin' about climate: 10-year-old rapper Lil Peppi gives the environmental discussion a catchy soundtrack.
• The Green Bible: MNN chats with Matthew Sleeth about Jesus, SUVs and why the world needs yet another Bible.
• Pizza Fusion: This environmentally savvy restaurant aims to prove sustainability can be easy as ... pie.
• Top 10 green jobs: Farmers top the list of the hottest green jobs for the next decade.
• Green your party: Danielle V. shows you how to throw an eco-friendly Super Bowl party.
• NYC's own emerald isle: Plans are underway to transform Governors Island into a stunning eco-park.
• March to extinction? The emperor penguin, made famous by a 2005 movie, is at serious risk of extinction because of climate change.
• Recycling rules: Everything you want to know about recycling, all in one place.
• High fructose corn syrup: Understanding the connection between HFCS and mercury.