MNN's week in review
Catch up on the headlines for the week of March 1 with our handy list of editors' picks.
Fri, Mar 06, 2009 at 08:03 AM
MNN's picks for the week of March 1-7:
• Camouflage House: Step inside a true "green" house.
• ZumBox: Company makes postal service revolutionary — and paperless.
• Mushroom tech: Two college students use the power of mushrooms to create rigid, nontoxic insulation.
• Food Fray: Inside the Controversy over Genetically Modified Food (A book review).
• Video break: Love of the Land with author Wendy Bounds.
• ECO:nomics summit: Policymakers and CEOs gather to solve problems in tough times.
• Political Habitat: Hanging out the 'Now Hiring' sign in Washington.
• Redefining fast food: Chiptotle is one haute tamale.
• Superguide: Big help with recycling your e-waste.
• Introducing Chef A! Adrienne Montgomery brings a new attitude to the kitchen.