Our picks for the week of May 29-June 4:
• Look what we found! Every now and then, humans stumble across a new monkey, large lizard or some other incredible animal that we've never seen before. Here are nine newly discovered species that will leave you amazed.
• That cute, oddly colored kitten above isn't a new species — just an animal in need of assistance. Get the whole story and more great images in our gallery of animal photos.
• Many of us romanticize the Amish, and for good reason. But would you look to them for financial advice? Check out "Money Secrets of the Amish" and four other surprising tomes about money.
• The fuel economy labels unveiled recently offer a wealth of information, from smog ratings to expected savings over a five-year period. (All that on one simple sticker.)
• This week, we're taking you to Kenya, where the beaches and multicultural vibe of Mombasa await.
• Scientists at Stamford have turned human skin cells into functioning neurons — research that could result in new therapies for Parkinson's disease and other nervous system disorders.
Plus: Don't miss the week in photos, including "Manhattanhenge" and one really excited spelling bee participant. Have a great week.