- Martin Luther King, Jr. National Historic Site (Georgia) The site of King's birthplace, home, church and grave.
- Selma to Montgomery National Historic Trail (Alabama) The 54-mile long trail where King led the 1965 Voting Rights March.
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Memorial (Washington, D.C.)
- Lincoln Memorial (Washington, D.C.) where King gave his famous "I Have A Dream" speech.
- Tuskegee Airmen National Historic Site (Alabama)
- George Washington Carver National Monument (Missouri)
- New Orleans Jazz National Historical Park (Louisiana)
- Nicodemus National Historical Site (Kansas)
The opinions expressed by MNN Bloggers and those providing comments are theirs alone, and do not reflect the opinions of MNN.com. While we have reviewed their content to make sure it complies with our Terms and Conditions, MNN is not responsible for the accuracy of any of their information.