Here are some good links you should be reading.
• Don't be fooled by BP's PR department (aka the U.S. government), there's still a lot of oil left in the gulf. One plume has been found that's over 20 miles long
• Not wanting to feel left out, the Atlantic ocean went and got itself its own garbage patch.
• The New York Times recently spent 36 hours here in Portland, Maine.
• Meet the two billionaire brotherswaging a secret war against Obama, liberals, and the environment.
• People are not happy about a UN report letting Shell of the hook for decades of oil spills in the Niger delta.
• Fiat is offering electric bikes as loaner vehicles when people bring in their cars for repair.
• A dumpster diving bear interrupted a man taking out the trash in my hometown of North Conway, NH.
• Someone in Portland, Oregon is painting Mario Kart icons all over local bike lanes.
• How do you take a country as large as Australia to 100% renewable energy in a decade? One plan lays it all out.
• If only...
And if you really like my writing, you can join my Facebook page.
The opinions expressed by MNN Bloggers and those providing comments are theirs alone, and do not reflect the opinions of MNN.com. While we have reviewed their content to make sure it complies with our Terms and Conditions, MNN is not responsible for the accuracy of any of their information.