Here's some good stories to start your week off.
• It will take a lot of land to build enough solar farms to power America, but Iit takes WAY more than that to feed all our pets.
• America needs more kinds of bikes, I want to see more pickup bikes and school bus bikes.
• Should we pay Ecuador to not destroy its rain forests drilling for oil? Yes. We should.
• Lake Chad is at risk as Cameroon and Chad meet to discuss efforts to save it. Lake Chad covered 25,000 square km in 1964, now it barely covers 3,000 square km.
• ASR builds artificial reefs to save shorelines and boost surf.
• Earth Aid pays you to cut your home energy usage.
Have a great Monday!
Are you on Twitter? Follow me (@sheagunther) there, I give good tweets.
And if you really like my writing, you can join my Facebook page.
The opinions expressed by MNN Bloggers and those providing comments are theirs alone, and do not reflect the opinions of MNN.com. While we have reviewed their content to make sure it complies with our Terms and Conditions, MNN is not responsible for the accuracy of any of their information.