Here are some great posts from around MNN that you should check out.
• Cruise ships continue to dock in Haiti. Some are appalled at the apparent lack of compassion but others defend it as a much needed economic boost to the area. What do you think?
• The FDA is thinking about putting tougher warnings on tanning beds after studies found that tanning bulbs emit dangerously high levels of carcinogenic UV light.
• MNN's Jim Motavalli talks to Tesla CEO Elon Musk.
• Check out MNN's wide array of photo galleries.
• The PowerLoo is a fully flushable backyard canine toilet for people sick of their dog's poop.
• Seems like a pretty good deal: make a microloan, get some chocolate.
• Red grouper make intricate and complex homes, earning them the nickname of architects of the ocean floor.
• My buddy Dave Connell writes about the e-waste implications of a battle between Apple and Google.
Have a great Thursday. It's a new Office tonight!
Are you on Twitter? Follow me (@sheagunther) there, I give good tweets.
And if you really like my writing, you can join my Facebook page.
The opinions expressed by MNN Bloggers and those providing comments are theirs alone, and do not reflect the opinions of MNN.com. While we have reviewed their content to make sure it complies with our Terms and Conditions, MNN is not responsible for the accuracy of any of their information.