Here are some great stories for your second day o' the work week.
• Flash mob pillow fight organizers might be charged the $35,000 it cost to clean up after a big fight in San Francisco.
• Speaking of flash mobs, wannabe farmers are experimenting with the format to help small farms get their work done.
• An arrest warrant for Ronald Reagan's grandson Cameron has been issued after he skipped a court date for a possession of marijuana charge.
• A large aquarium in the Dubai Mall sprung a leak, forcing the partial evacuation of the facility.
• Ever wonder what an exploding face mask of bananas looks like? Yeah, me too- like this.
• Cool rich guy, environmentalist, and all around adventurer David De Rothschild and his crew have completed work on Plastiki, the ship that de Rothschild will use to sail 11,000 miles from San Francisco to Sydney to highlight the problem of plastic pollution.
• How has the price of putting up a wind farm changed year to year?
Are you on Twitter? Follow me (@sheagunther) there, I give good tweets.
And if you really like my writing, you can join my Facebook page.
The opinions expressed by MNN Bloggers and those providing comments are theirs alone, and do not reflect the opinions of MNN.com. While we have reviewed their content to make sure it complies with our Terms and Conditions, MNN is not responsible for the accuracy of any of their information.