Got a few minutes to spare this weekend? Here are a few of the most interesting eco-reads that cam across my desk this week:
1. From the controversy surrounding Kim Kardashian's nasty comments on breastfeeding came I've Looked at Boobs from Both Sides, by Her Bad Mother - a comical and somewhat surprising take on what it means to be a feminist and what it means to be a hypocrite.
2. While you're on the topic of boobs, you might want to take a look at the post from Grist on the Unexpected consequences of climate change: animals getting horny.
3. And before you switch gears, check out the post from Michael d'Estries about how the Old Spice man embraces a vegan diet.
4. OK, you can't spend the whole weekend with your mind in the gutter, so switch things up a bit by checking out Treehugger's 11 Cartoons With Surprisingly Green Messages.
5. And finally, here's a post that will stir up conversation around the dinner table. This post in the U.K.'s Guardian discusses teens on both sides of the pond that say 'I'd rather give up my kidney than my phone.'
Have you came across any must-reads this week? Feel free to share the link in the comments.
Have a great weekend!