5 meaningful gifts for the holidays
- As a family, select a charitable organization that you'd like to support, and make a donation online.
- Consider do-it-yourself gifts (for teachers or friends) that you can make with your children.
- Lend a hand to a neighbor by shoveling their sidewalk or delivering hot chocolate.
- Give the gift of your time and set aside a few hours to volunteer as a family at your local charity.
- Buy gift certificates for friends to do family-friendly activities like going to the movies or ice-skating.
The opinions expressed by MNN Bloggers and those providing comments are theirs alone, and do not reflect the opinions of MNN.com. While we have reviewed their content to make sure it complies with our Terms and Conditions, MNN is not responsible for the accuracy of any of their information.