Eco-craft: Reusing paper towel tubes
- Donate old toilet paper or paper towel tubes to your local school or library to use as craft projects.
- Use toilet paper tubes as packing material.
- Give them to your pet hamster or bird (or to a friend that has one) to play with.
- Store holiday lights by rolling them around paper towel tubes to prevent tangling.
- Attach 2 or 3 toilet paper and/or paper towel tubes together to make an art organizer that holds pens, paint brushes, markers, etc.
- Do a Craft: Here are some great craft ideas for reusing toilet paper and paper towel tubes:
The opinions expressed by MNN Bloggers and those providing comments are theirs alone, and do not reflect the opinions of MNN.com. While we have reviewed their content to make sure it complies with our Terms and Conditions, MNN is not responsible for the accuracy of any of their information.