- Do you support my decision to make my pregnancy and delivery as health and natural as possible?
- Can you suggest ways that I can make my delivery and pregnancy greener?
- What types of pain management do you recommend for delivery?
- How many of your patients deliver via C-Section as compared to vaginally?
- What is your criteria for performing (or recommending) a C-Section?
- What can I bring with me (or have at home) to ensure that my delivery room is as green as practical?
If your health care provider is an OBGYN, she may have limited control over the eco-friendly practices at the hospital where you deliver. But she may be able to help support your choices and offer suggestions to ensure that your needs, and the needs of your baby, are met in a way that is as gentle and environmentally-friendly as possible.
The opinions expressed by MNN Bloggers and those providing comments are theirs alone, and do not reflect the opinions of MNN.com. While we have reviewed their content to make sure it complies with our Terms and Conditions, MNN is not responsible for the accuracy of any of their information.