Want to find out the latest product recalls from the Food and Drug Administration? There's an app for that. (FDA recalls)
Want to teach your kids about healthy eating?
There's an app for that. (Munchie Monkey Picky Eater)
Want to keep track of your family's medical records and doctor's appointment? Yup, you guessed it. There's an app for that, too. (Health n Family)
In fact, there are tons of apps out there for parents who want to keep their families healthy. Check out this list of the top 100 apps for healthy moms and dads. Here's what I'd put on my top 10:
• Playground Pump The Workout: Teaches you how to use your time at the playground into a workout while your kids are playing.
• Restaurant Nutrition: Gives you the nutrition info for lots of chain restaurants such as Chili’s, Arby’s, Dairy Queen, Chick-Fil-A and others.
• SymptomMD: Browse symptoms and learn when to call a doctor and get care advice.
• ToothBrush Timer for Kids: Teach your kids better brushing habits with this super-cute toothbrush-timing app.
• Shake and Squeeze Stress Ball: Who needs a real stress ball when you can shake and squeeze this virtual one?
• Natural Cures: Look up alternative medicines and natural cures here.
• Parenting News Reader: This app will help you keep up with parenting news and health information.
- Women’s Health Workouts: Moms can browse exercises and track their progress here.