Thanksgiving crafts for teens and tweens
- Beaded napkin rings: These beautiful napkin rings will be the star of the dinner table this Thanksgiving.
- Felt turkey pin: Younger teens will love assembling this holiday pin while hanging out with friends and family.
- Thanksgiving centerpiece: Turn your favorite colorful gourds into festive candleholders.
- Thanksgiving wreath: Nothing says "Happy Thanksgiving," like a handmade holiday wreath.
- Thanksgiving journal: Your kids will remember what they are thankful for from year to year with this easy holiday keepsake.
- Thanksgiving place mats: I love the idea of using this craft to set the Thanksgiving table.
The opinions expressed by MNN Bloggers and those providing comments are theirs alone, and do not reflect the opinions of MNN.com. While we have reviewed their content to make sure it complies with our Terms and Conditions, MNN is not responsible for the accuracy of any of their information.