Celebrate Easter: A roundup of links
The MNN team helps you make Easter as green as a spring day.
Fri, Apr 10 2009 at 11:43 AM
Helpful Easter advice and facts:
• Easter side dish: Try making savory millet cakes.
• DIY your dye: Make this year's Easter eggs eco-friendly.
• Or watch this video: Learn how to make kid-proof dyes.
• Video: Assignment Earth shows you how Guatemalan villagers are gathering eco-friendly palms for Palm Sunday.
• Green traditions: Help the Easter bunny make this holiday environmentally friendly.
• Easter basket: Make yours using recycled items.
• Good eggs: Choose the right eggs and add do-it-yourself dyes!
• Cute chicks: The real story behind colored baby chicks.
• Fashion your feast: What you eat for Easter dinner sends an important eco-message.
You might also like: