Show your mother how special she is:
• Use our gift guide: 14 eco-friendly ideas to show mom and Mother Nature how much you care.
• Get more green ideas: Blogger Matt Hickman offers 10 more gift ideas for mom's house.
• Waste-free gifts: These gift ideas use your time, a bit of cash and creativity instead.
• Try presents for a purpose: This online gift store has eclectic offerings and a portion of every purchase is donated to charity.
• Make a bouquet: Danielle V shows you how to create a beautiful arrangement. Watch the video.
• Or give organic flowers: If sending flowers is more your speed, make them organic or sustainably grown.
• Better yet, start a garden for her: Now here's a gift that will keep on giving!
And special video appreciations from MNN Local:
• Have fun with Mom: Here's some easy, fun activities you can do together.
• Dig in the dirt: And pick up some gardening tips from Mom while you're at it.
• Nature's mothers: A sweet look at animal mothers.
• Dogs are moms, too: Happy Mother's Day to the pets.
• Go native: Find native plants that will do well in your environment and please Mother.
• Make a pledge: Honor both your mothers by picking a special task.
• Beyond Mother's Day: Why only one day to make our Moms smile?
Plus: Look for more Mother's Day appreciations from MNN's student correspondents at MNN Local.