St. Patrick's Day round-up
Today is the greenest holiday of the year. MNN helps you make it eco-friendly, too.
Tue, Mar 17 2009 at 12:12 PM
Get ideas for St. Patrick's Day:
• Cookin' the green: Check out these Irish food blogs for inspiration.
• Get creative: Use recyclables to create crafts with your kids.
• The homeland example?: The Irish are joining the green building movement.
• A good day to go green: Launch your company's green initiative with a St. Patrick Day office party!
• Corned beef and cabbage: This slow cooker recipe will be a cinch for Tuesday dinner.
• Go lightly: Mind the carbon footprint of your St. Patrick's Day parade
• No knead to worry: An Irish bread to accompany your dinner
• Green your roof: Watch the making of a low-energy home in Ireland, complete with a sod roof.
Image credit: jupiterimages