The life of a dog can be pretty amazing. This music video, directed and photographed by Robin Layton, highlights a day in the life of a pint-sized adopted dog, from sunrise to bed time. It is guaranteed to put a smile on your face, and probably make you want to go give a few belly rubs to your own four-legged BFF.
The video is dedicated to all rescued animals and encourages viewers to adopt their next pet.
Wondering how you can adopt a pet? We have some reading material that can help you out from deciding which pet is right for you to common questions about the adoption process.
- How to adopt a dog through breed-specific rescue groups
- Why you should adopt an older pet
- 7 things I wish someone told me before I adopted a dog
- Why do pet rescuers ask such nosy questions?
- Why are pet adoption fees so expensive?
- 12 types of adoptable pets not to overlook this season