Prep time: 5 minutes
Total time: 20-25 minutes
Cat Birthday Cake Ingredients
- 3/4 can tuna or salmon
- 3 tablespoons shredded cheese
- 3 tablespoons flour*
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Break up tuna or salmon if necessary.
- Mix ingredients together.
- Scoop batter into two cups of a greased muffin pan.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- If you'd like to get a little more festive, you can top the cake with a gravy "icing" or garnish with a cooked shrimp or a pinch of catnip.
- Be sure to let the cakes cool before serving. If your cat has trouble biting into the cake, you can break it up to make it easier for him to bite and chew.
What did my kitties think of the cakes? Take a look at the photos below to find out.
Photos: Cody Wellons
Related on MNN: