Creative mom explores how to live a sustainable life with a focus on food.
Domino effects. Fire. Standing on the bar to pour. Don’t try these tricks at home, kids.
Thu, Feb 13, 2014 at 3:09 PM
You may make a mean cocktail
, but you probably don’t make them like these bartenders do.
1. This bartender simultaneously pours eight drinks at one time while a crowd cheers. See how he does it.
2. This bartender also pours eight drinks at once, but his smoke and create a rainbow.
3. A bartender at a Chili’s restaurant applies the theory behind dominos to create mixed beer and orange juice. I'm thinking it's just for show.
4. I’d love to know if the company that insures the establishment this bartender works in knows that this goes on.
5. This bartender flips and bounces the ingredients of a couple of cocktails into their glasses. She has quite a talent.
Also on MNN:
The opinions expressed by MNN Bloggers and those providing comments are theirs alone, and do not reflect the opinions of MNN.com. While we have reviewed their content to make sure it complies with our Terms and Conditions, MNN is not responsible for the accuracy of any of their information.