7 boozy, Irish Cream St. Patrick’s Day desserts
- Irish Cream and Pistachio Fudge – If you’re short on time, this is the dessert to make. Four ingredients and 10 minutes start to finish, this recipe whips up easily and quickly.
- Irish Cream Chocolate Truffles – Creamy chocolate middles made with Irish cream are coated with more chocolate and then topped three different ways.
- Irish Cream Cookies – Shamrock shaped sandwich cookies are filled with an Irish Cream/coffee filling.
- Irish Cream Brulee – I’m usually a cream brulee purist – vanilla only, but I’ll make an exception on St. Patrick’s Day.
- Black and Tan Cakes with Irish Cream Glaze – There’s both Irish Cream and Black and Tan beer in these individually portioned St. Patrick’s Day desserts.
- Coffee and Baileys Chocolate Doughnuts – Breakfast! These doughnuts are baked and frosted with a cream cheese Irish cream icing.
- Irish Cream + Brownie Milkshake – Ice cream, Irish cream, and brownies jump into a blender and create a grown-up frosty treat.
The opinions expressed by MNN Bloggers and those providing comments are theirs alone, and do not reflect the opinions of MNN.com. While we have reviewed their content to make sure it complies with our Terms and Conditions, MNN is not responsible for the accuracy of any of their information.