7 fresh tomato cocktails
- Tomato Martini – Tomato water (directions on how to make it are included) and vodka make a summer-style martini.
- Heirloom Tomato Cocktail – Scroll down the page a bit to find this cocktail that’s a bit like a gimlet that has tomatoes and mint muddled in the cocktail shaker before adding gin, lemon and simple syrup.
- Cherry Tomato Margarita – The classic rum margarita gets an extra splash of summer added to it with sweet yellow cherry tomatoes.
- Garden cocktail – Make your own tomato juice with fresh tomatoes, celery leaves and onion, then use it to make cocktail that adds fresh basil and parsley, plus gin.
- Smoked Tomato Michelda Popsicle Cocktail – If you’re looking to impress guests with creativity and something very different, this is the cocktail that will do it. Make very spicy tomato popsicles that get served in a cold mug of Mexican beer.
- Summer Crush – Tomato and watermelon combine for a pretty red cocktail with basil, lime and vodka.
- Heirloom Tomato Mojito – Muddled tomato, mint and rum create a fresh, classic summer cocktail with a bit of a twist.
- 7 refreshing cocktails perfect for the 4th of July
- 5 watermelon cocktails
- 7 ways to keep squirrels from eating your tomatoes
The opinions expressed by MNN Bloggers and those providing comments are theirs alone, and do not reflect the opinions of MNN.com. While we have reviewed their content to make sure it complies with our Terms and Conditions, MNN is not responsible for the accuracy of any of their information.