I thought I’d point you to some of the reviews we have here on MNN of wine, bee, and spirits that are eco-friendly in one way or another. When you’re planning your holiday party, looking to buy someone a gift, or searching for the bubbly to toast with on New Year’s Eve consider these choices.
- Eco wine trio – Wine.com’s trio of reds with a reduced carbon footprint.
- Vegan wines – If you’re looking for vegan wine for yourself or your vegan friends, we’ve got three wineries for you that fit the bill.
- Vegan sparkling wine – Domaine Carneros makes a bubbly that’s vegan.
- Organic champagne – Korbel uses 100 percent organic grapes in their sparkling wine.
- Fetzer wines – Fetzer has been increasing its sustainability steadily since 1985.
- 8 wine reviews – Links to several of my wine reviews all in one place. Anyone of these wines would make great gifts for the holidays and many of them are priced right to fit your holiday party budget.
- Jewbelation – a Hanukkah inspired beer called He’Brew – the chosen beer
- Green Beer 101 – Lots of breweries that are doing it more sustainably are mentioned in this piece from those brewing craft organic beers to the mainstream companies that are focusing on conserving water and creating less waste.
- Kid Rock’s badass beer – The plant that makes the rock star’s beer is powered by biodiesel.
- Peak Organic Brewing Co – Peak makes an organic and fair trade beer.
- Long Trail Brewing Co – Long Trail is environmentally conscious and makes several beers including their seasonal Harvest brew.
- Blue Ice American Organic Wheat Vodka – A really good, all-American vodka.
- Rain Organics Vodkas – Rain has four flavors for your holiday mixed drinks.
- Holiday Spirits – Three different vodkas and one organic mixer to choose from.
- Veev – An organic spirit made from the acai berry.
- Green racks for your red wine – If you’re looking for an eco-friendly wine rack to give as a gift this season, we’ve got some for you.
- Recycled wine glasses – Some beautiful wine glasses made from recycled glass — also perfect for gifts.
The opinions expressed by MNN Bloggers and those providing comments are theirs alone, and do not reflect the opinions of MNN.com. While we have reviewed their content to make sure it complies with our Terms and Conditions, MNN is not responsible for the accuracy of any of their information.