Sometimes, when brainstorming ideas for posts, I come up with an idea and realize, “I’ve already written that,” and I realize it’s worth revisiting. Here are some Christmas-related posts that I’ve written in the past few years that I think are worth bringing back to your attention because the information in them is still relevant.
- 7 green things you’re already doing this Christmas - Tired of reading about how to be greener this holiday season? Give yourself some credit for the green things you already do.
- 10 last-minute gifts for local food lovers - It's too late to order Christmas gifts online so go local — really local — for those last-minute gifts.
- 10 slow food Christmas gift ideas - Good, clean and fair gifts for the slow food advocate on your list.
- 5 more slow food gift ideas - Readers weigh in with their ideas on what should go under the tree of your favorite slow foodie.
- Overnight Christmas French Toast - Throw together this tasty breakfast casserole the night before for a fuss-free breakfast on festive mornings.
- Christmas cookie recipes – Six Christmas cookie recipes you’ll love.
- Cranberry wine for your holiday table - Small, independent wineries specialize in this seasonal wine that's a nice Christmas treat.
- Holiday food gifts: Pumpkin Bread recipe – A recipe that makes six small, moist loaves of pumpkin bread to give to teachers, co-workers, and others you want to remember at the holidays.
- Tagging your wine gifts in recyclable style – Cute gift tags for wine bottles made from recycled paper that show you don’t take your wine too seriously.
- Christmas recipe: Panettone Bread Pudding - The traditional Italian holiday bread is used to make a warm, slightly sweet dessert.
5 affordable, last-minute gifts for foodies - Even on Christmas Eve, you'll be able to get these gifts for your favorite foodie.
9 things that won't ruin your Christmas - If you can't do what Martha Stewart advises or you send your Christmas cards out after December 25, it will be okay. Really.