Sometimes, when brainstorming ideas for posts, I come up with an idea and realize, “I’ve already written that,” and I realize it’s worth revisiting. Here are some Christmas-related posts that I’ve written in the past few years that I think are worth bringing back to your attention because the information in them is still relevant.
- 7 green things you’re already doing this Christmas - Tired of reading about how to be greener this holiday season? Give yourself some credit for the green things you already do.
- 10 last-minute gifts for local food lovers - It's too late to order Christmas gifts online so go local — really local — for those last-minute gifts.
- 10 slow food Christmas gift ideas - Good, clean and fair gifts for the slow food advocate on your list.
- 5 more slow food gift ideas - Readers weigh in with their ideas on what should go under the tree of your favorite slow foodie.
- Overnight Christmas French Toast - Throw together this tasty breakfast casserole the night before for a fuss-free breakfast on festive mornings.
- Christmas cookie recipes – Six Christmas cookie recipes you’ll love.
- Cranberry wine for your holiday table - Small, independent wineries specialize in this seasonal wine that's a nice Christmas treat.
- Holiday food gifts: Pumpkin Bread recipe – A recipe that makes six small, moist loaves of pumpkin bread to give to teachers, co-workers, and others you want to remember at the holidays.
- Tagging your wine gifts in recyclable style – Cute gift tags for wine bottles made from recycled paper that show you don’t take your wine too seriously.
- Christmas recipe: Panettone Bread Pudding - The traditional Italian holiday bread is used to make a warm, slightly sweet dessert.
5 affordable, last-minute gifts for foodies - Even on Christmas Eve, you'll be able to get these gifts for your favorite foodie.
9 things that won't ruin your Christmas - If you can't do what Martha Stewart advises or you send your Christmas cards out after December 25, it will be okay. Really.
The opinions expressed by MNN Bloggers and those providing comments are theirs alone, and do not reflect the opinions of MNN.com. While we have reviewed their content to make sure it complies with our Terms and Conditions, MNN is not responsible for the accuracy of any of their information.