Graduation party mocktails
- Mango Cherry Slush – When I graduated from high school, my friends and I wouldn’t have known what a mango was, but today’s teens are more sophisticated. They’ll love these slushy drinks made with fresh mangos, orange juice and maraschino cherry juice.
- Shirley Temples – This is not the Sprite and maraschino cherry Shirley Temple that restaurants serve. This drink uses fresh lemon and lime juices, simple syrup and club soda.
- Cranberry Cutie – Cranberry juice, the juice from one clementine/cutie, fresh lime juice and natural soda are shaken together in a cocktail shaker and served in a martini glass rimmed with sugar.
- Cosmo-Not – Peach nectar, cranberry juice, grenadine and lemon soda are shaken together to make an alcohol-free cosmopolitan.
- Angel Punch – Fill the punch bowl with a non-alcoholic treat the graduates can dip into all night long. Lemon juice, green tea, grape juice, club soda and simple syrup go into this punch.
The opinions expressed by MNN Bloggers and those providing comments are theirs alone, and do not reflect the opinions of MNN.com. While we have reviewed their content to make sure it complies with our Terms and Conditions, MNN is not responsible for the accuracy of any of their information.