Memorial Day weekend wine & beer festivals
- Blues and Wine Festival (New Jersey) - Twenty-three of New Jersey’s fabulous wineries will come together in Somerset for the summer’s state’s first big wine festival of the summer. May 29-30, 2010 (rain date May 31) - Noon to 5 p.m.
- 2010 Albuquerque Wine Festival (New Mexico) – The best New Mexico wines will be featured at Ballon Fiesta Park in Albuquerque May 29-31, noon – 6 p.m.
- Great Pennsylvania flavorFEST – Sixteen of Pennsylvania’s wineries will sample their wines at this food and wine festival held May 29-30 from 11 a.m. – 5 p.m. held at Mount Hope Estate and Winery in Manheim, Pa.
- Southern New Mexico Wine Festival – A weekend of New Mexico wines, food, arts and crafts will be held from May 29–31 from noon – 6 p.m. at the Southern New Mexico State Fairgrounds near Las Cruces.
- California Festival of Beers – Taste over 100 microbrews at this festival held at the Avila Beach Golf Resort on May 29 from 11 a.m. – 4 p.m. The festival is a benefit for Hospice of San Luis Obispo County.
- Kohler Festival of Beer (Wisconsin) – Thirty local and regional breweries will sample their beers at this annual festival held May 28–30 in the Village of Kohler.
- Blues, Brews & BBQ (Colorado) – About 40 microbreweries will have their beer to sample at Beaver Creek Village on May 29-30. There will also be local BBQ restaurants serving up delicious barbeque.