Where will the wine and beer action be this holiday weekend? Here are just a few of the festivals that will be taking place across the country.
- Blues and Wine Festival (New Jersey) - Twenty-three of New Jersey’s fabulous wineries will come together in Somerset for the summer’s state’s first big wine festival of the summer. May 29-30, 2010 (rain date May 31) - Noon to 5 p.m.
- 2010 Albuquerque Wine Festival (New Mexico) – The best New Mexico wines will be featured at Ballon Fiesta Park in Albuquerque May 29-31, noon – 6 p.m.
- Great Pennsylvania flavorFEST – Sixteen of Pennsylvania’s wineries will sample their wines at this food and wine festival held May 29-30 from 11 a.m. – 5 p.m. held at Mount Hope Estate and Winery in Manheim, Pa.
- Southern New Mexico Wine Festival – A weekend of New Mexico wines, food, arts and crafts will be held from May 29–31 from noon – 6 p.m. at the Southern New Mexico State Fairgrounds near Las Cruces.
- California Festival of Beers – Taste over 100 microbrews at this festival held at the Avila Beach Golf Resort on May 29 from 11 a.m. – 4 p.m. The festival is a benefit for Hospice of San Luis Obispo County.
- Kohler Festival of Beer (Wisconsin) – Thirty local and regional breweries will sample their beers at this annual festival held May 28–30 in the Village of Kohler.
- Blues, Brews & BBQ (Colorado) – About 40 microbreweries will have their beer to sample at Beaver Creek Village on May 29-30. There will also be local BBQ restaurants serving up delicious barbeque.
The opinions expressed by MNN Bloggers and those providing comments are theirs alone, and do not reflect the opinions of MNN.com. While we have reviewed their content to make sure it complies with our Terms and Conditions, MNN is not responsible for the accuracy of any of their information.