The Vapur Anti-Bottle
- They don’t leak. This is really important. I’ve been sent many reusable bottles that I’ve tested in my boys lunchboxes that have leaked after been tossed around inside their lunchboxes and backpacks.
- They are lightweight. This lessens the weight of my boys’ lunchboxes and their backpacks.
- Kids think they are cool.
- They are great to throw in a backpack in case you unexpectedly need a water bottle. They aren’t bulky at all when unfilled.
- The plastic cap that goes on the lid is clear and easy to lose. In fact, on day one, we lost a cap.
- My dishwasher doesn’t have a thing on the top rack for me to put in small items, and I didn’t want to put the remaining cap and the two lids (that are sports-bottle like) into the bottom of the dishwasher for fear they’d melt. So I had to separate them when washing and hope that the tops didn’t get lost while the bottoms were in the dishwasher.
- The caribeners that are attached to the Vapurs need to come off when washed. We ditched them after a couple of washings. Too much of a hassle.
- While they are good for lunches and some other needs, they aren’t big enough (even in the .5L size) for how much water my boys would need on a sports field. A different bottle is needed for sports.
The opinions expressed by MNN Bloggers and those providing comments are theirs alone, and do not reflect the opinions of MNN.com. While we have reviewed their content to make sure it complies with our Terms and Conditions, MNN is not responsible for the accuracy of any of their information.