I have a bottle of Flying Fish Exit 13 Chocolate Stout sitting in my fridge waiting to be opened tomorrow at our Christmas tree trimming. Flying Fish Brewing Co. is located in the town next to mine, and I thought it would be fun to serve some local beer when my extended family gathers at my home to trim our tree. There’s a lot written about beer during the holiday season. See what the (beer) buzz is all about.
- Philly Beer Scene has a clever use for reusing 312 beer bottles — but only green beer bottles. Make a Christmas tree out of them.
- Peter Genovese of the New Jersey Star Ledger is reviewing one holiday beer a day throughout the month of December.
- Fox News lists its top 5 Christmas beers.
- Savannah Morning news also has a list and thinks 'Yule love these holiday beers.'
- The beer at the top of SF Weekly's Christmas beer list isn’t actually a Christmas beer.
- The Daily Camera has a list of beer geek gifts.
- And, if you’re looking for some good organic beer this holiday that isn’t necessarily a Christmas beer, The Good Human tells you where to find Organic Beer Options.
Cheers and enjoy your weekend!
The opinions expressed by MNN Bloggers and those providing comments are theirs alone, and do not reflect the opinions of MNN.com. While we have reviewed their content to make sure it complies with our Terms and Conditions, MNN is not responsible for the accuracy of any of their information.