Weekend reads: A little wine for the weekend
- The Los Angeles times is asking the question Why isn’t more wine organic? Seems some sustainable wine producers want added sulfites allowed in USDA certified organic wine.
- National Geographic has a piece about the Earliest known winery found in Armenian cave. They’ve got pictures of what is believed to be a wine press and a fermentation vat along with the details of the uncovered find.
- 1 Wine Dude is going to be taking a look at biodynamic wines over the next couple of week with his series Biodynamics: Hoax or Heroics? Get Prepared to Hear the Debate!
- Here on MNN, check out In vino veritas: Wine cups tell history of Athenian life. An archeologist traces the history of ancient Athens through the evolution of wine cups used at drinking parties called symposia.
- And, don't miss our slide show on 8 eco-friendly East Coast wineries.
The opinions expressed by MNN Bloggers and those providing comments are theirs alone, and do not reflect the opinions of MNN.com. While we have reviewed their content to make sure it complies with our Terms and Conditions, MNN is not responsible for the accuracy of any of their information.