This is it. The summer has flown by, and Labor Day Weekend is here. My boys go back to school on Tuesday. Life will resume some semblance of order during my days, but I’ll be sad. We always spend Labor Day Weekend at the pool with our friends, eating good food, soaking up some sun, and whining about the end of summer.
If you’re looking for something to do this holiday weekend, a wine festival might be just the thing. I’ve hunted down several around the country, but this isn’t all of them. There might be one near you that I haven’t listed. A quick Google search should find one for you.
- New Mexico Wine Festival at Bernalillo – Over 20 New Mexico wineries plus food vendors will be on hand for this three-day event.
- Nauvoo Grape Festival – This is the 74th year for this Illinois festival is much more than wine.
- Jazz It Up Wine Festival – This is New Jersey’s largest yearly wine festival held at Allaire State Park in Farmingdale.
- Breckenridge Wine & Spirits Festival – Local wineries and distilleries from Colorado come together on September 3 for a day of celebration.
- Sonoma Wine Country Weekend – Three days of celebration at MacMurray Ranch in California showcases the wines and food of the wine country.
- Milbrae Art and Wine Festival – Arts, crafts, wine, microbrews, and music make this a big event in Milbrae, California each Labor Day Weekend.
Are you attending a wine festival this weekend? Where?
Image: Matt Callow
The opinions expressed by MNN Bloggers and those providing comments are theirs alone, and do not reflect the opinions of MNN.com. While we have reviewed their content to make sure it complies with our Terms and Conditions, MNN is not responsible for the accuracy of any of their information.